Tuesday 27 November 2012

CF India Portal have best faculty

One reason for my high score is that long after the completion of my classroom course, I kept pestering my instructor with math problems (hauled from other books/forums) I had difficulty with. CF India Portal was very helpful and even offered to let me sit in for one class on inequalities that he was taking specifically for another batch of students appearing for a different, more math-rigorous exam. Having that kind of support is crucial to a 730+ score. Ultimately, whether you decide to go in for the classroom course or settle for the Math material alone, if you are looking for that little extra to give you that much-needed edge, content-wise and otherwise, CF India Portal ould be instrumental in getting you a higher score .

No comments:

Post a Comment